Here he is. Born at 6:57 p.m. EST. 8 lbs. exactly and 21 inches long. We're thinking he'll be Jacob Ivan Felt, but still waiting to see if the name sticks. Mom and baby are doing great.
What a cutie! The picture of him sleeping makes me wish you still lived in Toledo :) I would gladly babysit. Any baby with lots of fuzzy hair is my favorite. Congrats!!!!
Hooray! Glad to hear that baby boy #2 is here and doing well! I think he looks like James quite a bit...especially in the bottom picture! His hair is amazing! Congrats to you all!!
12 comments:
WOW!!! Did James have hair like that! I LOVE it! He looks adorable, just like James. I can't wait to hear to whole story!
Congratulations! Good luck with the recovery. I'm sure you'll enjoy your little bundle of joy.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. We like the name Jacob and are hoping it sticks :) He looks adorable.
So cute! Congratulations! I love all of his hair!
What a cutie! The picture of him sleeping makes me wish you still lived in Toledo :) I would gladly babysit. Any baby with lots of fuzzy hair is my favorite. Congrats!!!!
Congrats!!! He is so cute!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Congratulations! He is adorable! We are so excited for you!
Hooray! Glad to hear that baby boy #2 is here and doing well! I think he looks like James quite a bit...especially in the bottom picture! His hair is amazing! Congrats to you all!!
Congratulations! He's totally adorable and precious.
Yay! Congratulations! I hope all is well.
Yeah!! I love the name, hope it sticks.
I'm so happy for your family! I love the pictures! I showed it to my family and they are so happy for you too! Miss and love you!
Post a Comment