We will shortly be in need of a double stroller. I have been looking at a lot of different kinds to figure out what kind I want. I was just trying to figure out what we would do with the old hand-me-down stroller we had. It has been a good stroller and it was free for us, but I did not want to have it sitting around and then pack it on another move, when we will likely not use it. When I saw the deal at Babies R Us, I knew it was definitely something that would work for us. Here is our old stroller.
It was a little more ragged and worn out after two years with us. On the right is basically what our new stroller looks like. I will have to get an actual picture one of these days. I really like the sit and stand stroller. I just hope James will like it too. It just seems more compact than others I looked at. I do not like the side by side because they are so wide, and having one in front of the other seems to make it too long. I guess I will see if I really like this one. It was also nice to get 25% off because they took our old stroller off our hands. It was a win-win situation.We also went to a furniture store to look around. We found a couch we really like, which was also on clearance, so we might go back and get it. We are really looking for a bed first since ours broke in the move (it is fine if we put it on the floor). We are trying to decide if we have enough in savings to get a bed and a couch right now. There will be more posted here about this in the future, I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment