List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.3 joys:
-being at home
-making new friends
-spending more time with Jon now that he is in med. school then I got to during his undergrad.
3 fears:-I won't be able to get pregnant.
-Public speaking (I actually had an asthma attack in my 9th grade Speech Class)
-Being in charge
3 goals:
-pay off loans
-Jon to find a job doing something he loves
-start our family
3 current obsessions:-growing things
-Young Women's
-Gilmore Girls
3 collections:
-pictures that need scrap booked
-Jon's papers from med. school
-movies
3 random facts:-I like to quote movies.
-My junior year of high school, I taught seminary to the freshmen for a month.
-I hate being the center of attention, which is why I hate my birthday.
4 comments:
Really, you fear public speaking? I remember that you gave a talk in church, and didn't seem to remember you being nervous at all. You fooled me.
That's so great you are working with the Young Women, how fun!
HOORAY for another gilmore girls fan!
I too have a rough time with the public speaking. I get totally sick.
You taught seminary at that young age? That is incredible! What a fun 3's-thinger. Thanks for sharing your collections- I haven't scrapbooked like in... forever. Ok- so I never have. At least someone else is letting her stack build... even if you do scrapbook yours eventually. Truly- you are a scrapbooking, seminary teaching inspiration.
Post a Comment