Thursday was a rough day for me. I was having some health issues (my heart) and end up spending the day in bed. I slept a lot and watched lots of NCAA World Series Softball. I felt really lazy, but actually didn't care much and that is how I knew I didn't feel well. I am feeling better now, but not totally myself yet.Yesterday (okay so I didn't post this on the 31st, but I am pretending that I did), Jon and I went to Hiram, OH on some Stake Young Women business. We went with Margie Woodruff, the stake camp director, and Denise Dewey, the second counselor in the Stake YW. It was a really fun trip and we accomplished all we needed to accomplish. We left at 1:30 p.m. and got home at 9:00 p.m.
Here is a picture of where we went. Does anyone recognize where this is?
2 comments:
For the picture I would say that is the John Johnson farm. Are you taking it from the stake center next to it?
It is the John Johnson Farm, but we were not at the stake center next to it.
Post a Comment