I cannot believe that there are now less than three months until Christmas! It is coming so fast! What a wonderful time of year!Anyway, as I sit here alone watching
College Football without Jon, I am not looking forward to the rest of the weekend. Jon left at noon today to head for an Emergency Medicine Regional Conference in Iowa City, IA. He is presenting some of the research which was done in the
Emergency Department of UTCOM this summer. I will let him tell about the conference, since he is there. I just know he was not looking forward to going this early, because the conference is not until Monday, but there are now there Saturday night. He does not know what he will do while the rest of those he went with are off drinking and partying all weekend.
College Football without Jon, I am not looking forward to the rest of the weekend. Jon left at noon today to head for an Emergency Medicine Regional Conference in Iowa City, IA. He is presenting some of the research which was done in the
Emergency Department of UTCOM this summer. I will let him tell about the conference, since he is there. I just know he was not looking forward to going this early, because the conference is not until Monday, but there are now there Saturday night. He does not know what he will do while the rest of those he went with are off drinking and partying all weekend.I am kind of looking forward to being able to go to my own ward on Sunday. I am not too thrilled about going by myself, but I haven't been able to attend my ward for a month. I have been going to church. I have just been attending Branch Conferences in the Stake and Stake Conference. With next week being General Conference (YEAH!!), I am glad to be able to attend my ward for one week in five.

No comments:
Post a Comment