Thursday night, I had my third Thursday Stake Meetings. We put together a schedule an budget for 2009. It has to be in to the Stake Presidency by the end of the month to be approved. I am pretty excited for some of them. The activities should be lots of fun! Right before Standards Night, we had a planning meeting with the youth. They came up with lots of really good ideas for activities. Sadly, we could not use all of them.
Since we have been asked by Salt Lake to cut back, we could not even use all of the top 8, but we did our best to work in as many of their ideas as possible, and the activities will be longer.It was a long meeting to get everything figured out, but it was a good experience to be able to be involved in the process. I hope all involved have a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment