
Sunday morning, I went with the Stake YW President to the branch conference in Wauseon, Ohio. Thankfully Sister Chase was feeling better, or I would have had to go by myself and fill in for her. I know I would have gotten really lost trying to get there, since we did get lost and Sister Chase had been there many times.I really like Wauseon. It is a nice farming community, and the branch has great people in it.
There were a ton of corn fields, which we drove by on our way. It is only about half an hour from Toledo (of course, I went from Haskins on back roads, so it might take less time from Toledo).
There were a ton of corn fields, which we drove by on our way. It is only about half an hour from Toledo (of course, I went from Haskins on back roads, so it might take less time from Toledo).The youth always amaze me. They are great! I have really enjoyed going to different wards and branches around Northwest Ohio, and getting to know the youth better.
No comments:
Post a Comment