Thursday, April 9, 2009
James and I headed to Idaho Falls to visit my family. We picked up my sister, Amy, in West Jordan and Jenni Toller in Latyon. Then, we stopped in Pocatello for lunch with my last living grandparent. My Grandpa Summers got to meet James. He took us to lunch at Golden Corral. I love all you can eat buffets, just not all the time. My parents and two of my nieces came too.
We dropped Jenni off in Shelly at her grandparents and drove on to Idaho Falls. Here is James playing with his cousins, Raven (9) and Scarlet (7).
After I put James to bed, my mom, Raven, and I went for a walk around the block. It was nice to walk after driving.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Here are a few pictures of James playing. 

James met more of his cousins. In this picture (from left to right) is Grandpa Brower (my dad), Raven (9), Kaitie (10), James (4 months), and Joseph (14).
This is Kenna (5) watching a movie with horses (she loves horses).
Bryce (5) talking to his mom, who is holding James.
This is my older sister, Kelli.
She held James the whole time she was around. She loves babies. Her children are Joseph, Kaitie, Bryce, Kenna (a step-daughter), and Ben (3).
We colored eggs in the afternoon. Here are the "older" kids dying their eggs with Kenna watching.
We had to do this in shifts, so the younger ones could dye some, and then the older ones could use all the fun messy stuff. Here are the two eggs I colored.
I also did two for James when the younger kids were dying eggs, but did not get a picture of them. I just wrote his name on them with a clear crayon and dyed one blue and the other green.
For dinner, we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant of all time, Plum Loco.
I wish Mexican was a little bit bigger out here in Toledo, so there would be more places to try out. Oh well. Here is a picture of all of us waiting for our food to come.
While at the restaurant, James finally got a hold of these rings and got them to his mouth all on his own.
1 comment:
Wow! That is quite the adventure you had, Keriann! So much traveling around. I think I might be a bit grumpy if I had to drive so much. I'm glad you got to see family, though. That is always fun.
Post a Comment