Today was a busy day. I felt like I was at the church all day. There was our normal church meetings, which were hard for me since they painted the chapel this last week with, of course, latex paint. I had to sit out in the hall for Sacrament Meeting and Sunday School. Then I went to visit Young Women's on the other side of the building. This week they are painting walls in the rest of the building. I should take a benadryll before church next week.
Then I also had two meetings with Ward Young Women's Presidencies, and a Stake Young Women's Presidency meeting. All of the meetings went well and fast, but it still made for a long day. I hope what we had was helpful to the Ward Young Women's Presidencies.
Enough about me. Here is a picture of James.
He got some shoes and boats on Saturday. The shoes are one size too big, so he has a little room to grow. The boats we got a few sizes too big so that hopefully they will fit him next year. This year will we put the boats on his feet when we go for walks and he is sitting in the stroller.
He got some shoes and boats on Saturday. The shoes are one size too big, so he has a little room to grow. The boats we got a few sizes too big so that hopefully they will fit him next year. This year will we put the boats on his feet when we go for walks and he is sitting in the stroller.
No comments:
Post a Comment