We had a great Christmas. James even seemed to enjoy it. Before presents, we read the Christmas story from the four Gospels and the Book of Mormon. Here is a slide show of our Christmas morning.
After the presents, we got ready for the day and headed off to the Andersons. They are a family in our ward. We have been at their house for Christmas lunch the last two years. There was lots of good food. We also enjoyed the music room, where we played the drums and some other musical instruments. We even sang some Christmas Hymns. James also brought his two new toys with buttons and enjoyed playing with those as well.
The rest of the day we watched Christmas Movies and played with our new toys. It was so nice to spend our Christmas as a family in our home here in Toledo. We missed extended family, but it is so much more relaxing to not travel and stay in someone else's house. We hope everyone had a great Christmas!
1 comment:
Keriann, thank you and thank you again so I can see my little boy growing up. I know it takes time to do the blog. I watched you while I was there. I love it. momf
Post a Comment