We went to the zoo.
It was so fun to be able to have him with us this time.
James loved getting out of the stroller to play with daddy.
Thanksgiving at the Tollers.
James enjoyed crawling around.
James trying to drink some soda (not to worry, it was not opened).
Time for pie.
James playing.
Robby decided to join James.
James wanted to crawl on Robby.
Sorry I did not take more pictures on Thanksgiving. I was busy eating and keeping James from getting into things he should not be in.
Rearranging the funiture in our front room. James was a little worried while we were moving things.
Now most of the cords that James loved to play with are behind furniture. Jon and I are just waiting for James to show us the non-baby proof things of this set up. So far it has been a lot better. Here is one angle of the finished product.
Family temple trip. Jon did a session, and James and I played at the church next door.
Turned James' car seat front facing.
He loves it! He loves being able to see mommy and daddy. He kept trying to see daddy in the rearview mirror. He feel asleep on the way home from the temple.
Lots of walks outside.
Daddy helping with James!
No comments:
Post a Comment