Current marathon: Lord of the Rings
This is my 600th post. Jon said I needed to mention that. I cannot believe that tomorrow is Christmas. Yesterday, James had his one-year doctor appointment. He is doing well. He is not anemic. His head is still in the 99th percentile, but his weight and height have dropped a little in percentile. He is still plenty healthy though. He did well with his shots, and has seemed fine today. I am glad there are not any lasting affects this time.
We mostly stayed home and watched movies the rest of the day. Then last night, we thought we lost over computer. We got a virus. Jon was able to get all our data backed up, and luckily was able to get rid of the problem, but we will probably wipe our hard drive clean and reinstall everything just to make sure. It was a pain, but I am glad we have Internet today and all our data is safely backed up on an external hard drive.
James likes to stand in front of the television.
The TV stand is the perfect height for him. Here we were watching Narnia.
No comments:
Post a Comment