Friday, December 4, 2009

Lights Before Christmas

Last night, we went to the Lights Before Christmas at the Toledo Zoo. It was awesome! It was 3 time warmer than when we went last year, and there were not a lot of people there. I put the pictures that turned out in a slide show for you to enjoy.



Here is a fun video.

James and I saw them hanging these light earlier this year. This next video is of the dancing trees.



A few pictures of James (and me). This is James all bundled up.

James and I in front of the really big tree with tons of lights.

Headed back outside after seeing the trains and Santa.

1 comment:

Grandma Brower said...

I have to say that I just love the picture of James on the top of your blog. He is a cutie and I certainly miss having him around. XOXOXO