Monday, December 21, 2009

Gingerless Houses

Yesterday was the Christmas program at church. I love how much music there always is. Jon sang in a quartet, and did a great job. Jon and I also helped out in the nursery, so James got to go to the nursery again. He seemed to enjoy it. He is the same size as some of the kids in there, but he cannot walk yet, so he kept getting run over.

Last night, we made graham cracker houses with some friends from our ward that are still around. It was lots of fun. James even seemed to enjoy it. Here are the finished products. Jon made a church.

From the back.

From the front.

My house fell when I finished the roof, but it did not fall all the way over, so I just left it.

From the top.


Here is a picture of James. Recently, this is how we find him sleeping.

Jon calls it the "stink bug" position.

No comments: