
It has been another month, and we survived another exciting trip to the Detroit Temple. It didn't turn out as exciting as we thought it would. Jon and I found a restaurant, which we like to go to in Sandy, UT and Idaho Falls.
Carino's Italian Grill! So good! There is one just 15 minutes from the temple.

A picture of our dinner to the right. Sorry I blinked. Jon and I had Raspberry Italian Cream Sodas. Best drink on Earth! I had Italian Nachos. Now I know what you are thinking. What is Italian about nachos? These are made with these light flaky chips, Alfredo sauce, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, tomatoes, black olives (which I ask to not be put on), jalapenos, pepperoncini peppers, and your choice of chicken, Italian sausage, or both (I get chicken). It is so good! Jon had a Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad, which is pecan crusted chicken on fresh spinach, Gorgonzola crumbles, sliced Roma tomatoes, Applewood smoked bacon and red onions tossed with warm bacon vinaigrette dressing, garnished with flash-fried onion straws. It was a great dinner!

We actually missed the "strong" storm. There were blue skies showing when we went to and left the temple. I did hear a big crack of thunder when we were in the Celestial Room, and Jon heard some pounding rain when he was in the dressing room. There were also some pretty big puddles when we came out.

These are pictures I took through the windshield while we were driving. The clouds were crazy!
1 comment:
I went to that restaurant down in Texas and I have to agree, it was one of the best places I have ever eaten at!!! Where is it in Michigan, I have to know! And I am so jealous that you get to go to the temple so often. I have not been able to go since we were in DC with my brother for thanksgiving!
Post a Comment