Friday, April 25, 2008

Date Night

Yesterday after helping a friend who has been sick with her kids and some house work, Jon and I decided to go watch a local high school's softball game at my favorite park. We walked from our apartment the "back way" to Cass and over I-80. It was fun to watch, but made me miss playing so much more. Maumee High School won 7-0. It was pretty cold, because the wind started blowing and we were in shorts and T-shirts (it was 75 degrees when we left).

On our walk back home, we saw the mystery rodent, which has been seen around our apartment complex. We got a really good look at it right before it scampered into its home. It also kept peeking out to see if we were still there. I am pretty sure that it is a ground hog. It definitely looked like one.

No comments: