Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PT again and Reminiscing

I started physical therapy (PT) again last night. I have done PT for my back twice before, and it did not seem to help much. I am not sure how motivated I was before. Denise Dewey, my bishop's wife and the 2nd Counselor in the Stake Young Women's Presidency, said she is going to fix me. I went over to her house last night to begin working out specific muscles. I am more confident this time that it will help. I am a little sore today, but I know I will be more sore before it gets better. I'll just have to see how it goes.

Today, I was reminiscing because a good friend of mine is headed out to BYU for Women's Conference. I hope she is able to enjoy herself. I suggested a few of my favorite places to eat in Provo and I have to say I really miss even half way decent Mexican Food for a good price. Here are a few pictures of places from my life in Provo. Does anyone recognize all of them?

8 comments:

Kathlen said...

I do, I do!!! I guess it isn't fair since I still live here!

Keriann said...

Yes, you still live there, but how many people saw the yellow kitchen in real life?

dockters said...

Mmmmm...J-Dawgs!!!!! That, by far, is one of our favorite Provo places. Eric and I get J-Dawg cravings all of the time! I'm HUNGRY!!

ashley g. said...

I remember all of them! Ahh... the memories. Now all we need to do is do some visiting teaching! Good luck with the pt!

Sarah said...

I recognize most of them. I absolutely love J-Dawgs! Yum! Hope the PT works for you!

Karen said...

As a long time non-resident of Provo I only recognized a few, but I did want to say hi and that I am just starting this blogging thing and I'm looking forward to being more connected with my family! Count you on my list! :)

Julie Sacks said...

I recognize them!! Although I do have to say, I don't think Utah has good Mexican food, it's all about the trashy Mexican food restaurants in Texas! Now that's authentic!

Keriann said...

Julie, that is true about Utah, but it was better than here in Toledo where it seems Italian is the big thing.