Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Water, Basketball, and Walking

A few things have happen since my last post. First, Jon and I broke down and bought a water filter. The water we get here is better then the water we got in Provo, but it still tastes funny. I was amazed at how much better the water tasted after it had gone through a $10 filter.

Second, Jon and I watched some of the final game for the NCAA basketball championship. It was a good game. Sadly my team lost, but Kansas played better and deserved to win. Memphis's bad free throw average came back to haunt them and they choked. Kansas won in overtime. That is how Championship games should be. Close, not a stomping.

Finally, I was able to go back to walking group! The weather is nice enough that they are going back outside. No more walking by stores with smells that make me break out in hives. I am excited to be able to be outside and exercise twice a week. TaeBo is fun, but it got old really fast.

2 comments:

Kathlen said...

I love water pitchers!! I can't live without mine!!

A Woman Who LIVED said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I always wonder who in the world reads my blog and if I post things up there for the nothingness of the web to read. I also regularly read yours, but I never comment either. Maybe if I commented more for people, they would comment for me. Congrats on the water and walking group. It is good to hear from you...