Not too much has happened here since Wednesday. Jon and I are going to Michigan today. There is supposed to be some strong thunder storms (according to the Weather Channel). It should be exciting! I should have stuff to post later this weekend.
For now I thought I would share a few funnies that my mom sent to me. Enjoy!
HAHA! Oh man, ain't that the truth! So funny! And that house is totally the tiniest house I've ever seen...other than a play house of course. :) I'm sorry, I haven't been able to blog much...school is killing me. Hope everything is going well!
2 comments:
Ha Ha!!! I love those. Sometimes I think that is how Jon and I are!!
HAHA! Oh man, ain't that the truth! So funny! And that house is totally the tiniest house I've ever seen...other than a play house of course. :) I'm sorry, I haven't been able to blog much...school is killing me. Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment