Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Day Away From Home

I spent the day today helping a friend out with her kids, since one of them has been sick. He was better today, so it ended up being a fun day playing with the kids and talking to Sherri. While I was there, Sherri cut my hair for me. Thanks Sherri. I hope I helped today. I sure had fun.

Here are some pictures of my annual haircut.

3 comments:

The Ziemers said...

It looks a lot straighter in the back than I thought it would. Did Jon have to trim it up a little bit? Thanks again for the help yesterday!

Keriann said...

Jon did not have to straighten it out at all. I was impressed when I looked at the picture too. You did a good job Sherri. Jon was fine with the hair cut too. He has know for a while that I was going to cut it. I love hanging out with you and the kids too.

brittani c. said...

Welcome to the world of short hair! It's a nice place to be. Just remind Jon that it'll grow back. :)