Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Update

Here is a picture of me at 6 months (26 weeks). Also at the end of this post I will include a slide show so you can see the difference.

I had my glucose test today. I think it went okay. Hopefully, I will find out the results at my doctor's appointment tomorrow. I could feel my blood sugar dropping during the hour I waited. It felt like I am still hypoglycemic, so hopefully that is a good sign that I do not have gestational diabetes. Jenni, thanks so much for driving me in case it made me sick! I did feel a little sick, but not as bad as the last time I had to do that test.

Jon did feel our "little bean" move the other day. He was really happy, but it was not what he expected to feel. "A little ripple" is what he called it.


4 comments:

dockters said...

You look great, Keriann! It's fun to see the difference starting all the way back at 14 weeks!! December will be here soon!!

Karen said...

You are really looking so cute!!!
Those ripples will be more noticable and impressive as time goes on. :)

The Ziemers said...

I love that you are taking pictures in the same outfit to compare. I wish I had done that. Maybe next time. You look great, by the way. I'm glad your test went well.

megan&steve said...

Keriann, I had to take the sugar test twice and then take the 4 hour one where they drew my blood. It was no fun. I totally cut back on my sugars and our little boy turned out diabietes free.