Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Test Results

I had my 6 month appointment today. I found out that I do not have gestational diabetes! I am so glad! Everything was good! I have now gained 20 pounds in my pregnancy. Also when the doctor was trying to find the heart beat, he kept moving away from her.

Jon and I are trying to figure out what we are going to do to celebrate passing my blood glucose test. We also found out that our insurance will cover the supplement (Fish Oil/DHA) I have to take with the free prenatal vitamins (free from Meijer). Very cool!

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Hooray for healthy pregnancy!

TC, Ashley said...

Congrats! That is a relief I am sure. Good luck with your pregnancy. We are very excited for you! I missed whether or not you posted on this-you are having a boy right?

amy said...

I MISs you!! I'm sad i'm missing your bean, but if i can manage it, i'm going to make the fam save up to come visit for Christmas (there's been talk, but we're good at JUST talk) i want to, and i think we can do it!
lovelovelovelovelovelove