Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New (Borrowed) Toy

Current marathon:  Lord of the Rings

Yesterday, we started the day by going to the gym.  It felt so good to get some exercise.  It was fun to walk with Jon too.  James liked hanging out in his stroller as we walked around and around on the track.  Then he laughed while mom and dad lifted some weights.

Then, we finished Ocean's 13.  Afterwards, Jon had another dentist appointment.  Then our friends, the Carters, came over and we watched the two newer Batman movies, followed by the BYU bowl game, where BYU creamed Oregon St.  James had a hard time going to bed with all the excitement.  Finally, at 11:30, he went down without a fight.  He was totally exhausted.

James loves this new toy.   Thanks, Renae, for letting us borrow it. 

He would play with it all day if he did not need naps and food.


2 comments:

Grandma Brower said...

What a fun toy! I'd like to play with that too!

Renae said...

Yay, I'm so glad. Who wouldn't love farm animals that sing to you.

I love that Batman!
Merry Christmas