Thursday, April 10, 2008

Four Things

I got this email from a friend that lives in Montana. I sent it back to her, but instead of forwarding it on to others, I though I would just post it here.

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Meijer, Walmart, Church, Home

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Mary, Mom, Better Homes and Gardens, Sisters

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Panda Express, Plum Loco, Panera, Carino's Italian Grill

D) Four places I would rather be right now: The mountains, Idaho, with Jon, outside

E) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Gilmore Girls, How It's Made, American Eats, Star Trek the Next Generation

F) Four people I miss: Jon, My family and Friends (that might be more than 4)

G) Four places I love: Idaho, Washington, Alaska, Michigan

H) Four places I have traveled: Georgia, Victoria (British Columbia), upstate New York, Southern California

1 comment:

Kathlen said...

I love Oscar!!! Kind of random, I know.