Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pediatrics

Last night, Jon and I went to a Panel of Pediatricians at the school. It was very interesting. I decided that if I was to be a doctor, I would probably be a Pediatric Cardiologist. I really don't want to be a doctor, but that is the field that I think appeals to me the most. When I was little, I was very sick and I believe the doctor that had the biggest impact on trying to cheer me up was a Cardiologist. The doctor that was on the panel seemed to have the same attitude as that doctor from my past. Trying to keep children hopeful and happy while they are really sick, appealed to me as we were listening to the different specialties in Pediatrics.

3 comments:

Kathlen said...

I think that you are good at cheering people up. We love you guys!!

Keriann said...

I think that is why I love nursery so much. Being able to play with the kids and cheer them up.

ashley g. said...

Hooray for cheery people- just like you! You know, maybe you should be a pediatric cardiologist- I have two girlfriends that have to take their daughters in to a Ped. Cardio. a lot! Good news though- both girls are doing great!!